Current time: 04/05/2024, 09:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel)
GHA Fleetlist

Following the takeover of Dobsons Buses I have amended the GHA Group fleetlist to incorporate the buses transferred. Having considered it carefully I have decided to keep the fleetlist in one table instead of the various elements of the group. I will show for each vehicle which company / status it belongs (e.g. Vale Travel, Not in Service, Dobsons, Bryn Melyn, GHA Coaches etc.).

I have previously had comments that the fleetlist should be shown by vehicle type - which goes away from the standard used on this website. I will continue to show the list in registration number order but anyone is welcome to cut and paste the list into a spreadsheet and sort it in the way that may be more convenient.

I would welcome any comments, corrections, amendments or suggestions.

Whilst I am making my announcement - I hope to post soon in the Fleetlist section other North East Wales operator fleetlists. I have also been sorting my FLIKR sites and for those interested - there is photos of virtually all the GHA Group fleet and also photos of almost all of the fleets of the Wrexham and Flintshire area operators - which are on separate Flikr sites - the links are below.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel) - DLG817 - 28/01/2013 20:57
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)