Current time: 04/05/2024, 06:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel)
Further to my recent posting relating to the GHA Group and Dobsons the following vehicles have also been transferred with the company Dobsons Buses Limited and are being operated under the Dobsons licence within the GHA Group. Nine vehicles appear to have been transferred in total.

NJZ9086 (Volvo Olympian) is now working at Tarvin with previously reported G627EKA and K656UNH

J935CYK (Leyland / Plaxton) and M416UNW (Volvo / Alexander) are both working at Middlewich.

M561SRE (MB 709D / Marshall) is believed to be at Ruabon with previously reported H620RAH and N263FMA but I am not aware at this stage of their future

Other news

R457KWT DAF / Alexander ALX300 has now received GHA standard low floor livery and is being prepared for service

J52EDM Dennis Dart (step) / Plaxton is being sold to a GHA employee for preservation and is likely to be returned to Chester City livery.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel) - DLG817 - 14/01/2013 21:34
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)