Current time: 02/05/2024, 22:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel)
Are both of the SNB Darts out now?
have they both still got MTL Seating?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/08/2012 22:22)DVL418 Wrote:  Managed to get V7 GHA on the 19 yesterday.

Pity they couldn't programme the destination blind properly Angry

I'll check this weekend if the bus is stabled at Heapy Street outstation or goes back to Tarvin.

Also - only decker parked-up at Heapy Street at the moment is M175 GRY

An all-over white Optare Solo was prividing the 19 service yesterday. I'll try and confirm its ID this evening if its at Heapy Street
(09/08/2012 12:09)P450 SWX Wrote:  Are both of the SNB Darts out now?
have they both still got MTL Seating?

Andy, only S878SNB (the former 7878/808) is in use at the moment with S879SNB (7879/809) are Ruabon awaiting its turn in the queue for service preparation. Both were fully P&P'd so obtained the 'blue-block' seating, which has been retained.
(09/08/2012 12:43)DVL418 Wrote:  
(03/08/2012 22:22)DVL418 Wrote:  Managed to get V7 GHA on the 19 yesterday.

Pity they couldn't programme the destination blind properly Angry

I'll check this weekend if the bus is stabled at Heapy Street outstation or goes back to Tarvin.

Also - only decker parked-up at Heapy Street at the moment is M175 GRY

An all-over white Optare Solo was prividing the 19 service yesterday. I'll try and confirm its ID this evening if its at Heapy Street

It is SL09 - X319 CBT

Photo Here.
When I was in Nantwich earlier this week I noticed a Vale Travel Metrorider parked up in the Bus Station and I was wondering what service is this normally used on
(10/08/2012 06:27)M60lad Wrote:  When I was in Nantwich earlier this week I noticed a Vale Travel Metrorider parked up in the Bus Station and I was wondering what service is this normally used on

Not usually in service!, I Think it's used a Workeres bus, And canteen!, Seen it in Ellesmere Port, Not too loing ago! Smile
On school days CA05GHA (Coach Seat) they use that for staff bus and morning and everning 52A Nantwich - Reaseheath College - Nantwich.

In the holidays the Metorider and Step Dart get used as staff buses for breaks with a van used for shunting
(10/08/2012 06:27)M60lad Wrote:  When I was in Nantwich earlier this week I noticed a Vale Travel Metrorider parked up in the Bus Station and I was wondering what service is this normally used on

there is a metrorider which is used on the school route to either catholic high in chester or queens park high as i see it regular in handbridge.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
MX56 AAZ is on the X36, just passed me about 5 mins ago in frodsham near the Bears Paw if anyone fancies it!
Newly acquired is YN03NDF Optare Solo M920 - New in March 2003 to Bailey, Blackburn, ex Cresswells, Moira, Derbyshire. It is being prepared for service in the Bryn Melyn garage but it is not confirmed yet that it will be part of their fleet when ready for service.

Solo V107LVH has finally received Bryn Melyn Vinyls having been in plain white since it joined the fleet 12 months ago. Photo here

Ex Arriva Dart S879SNB is now in GHA low floor livery and is being prepared for service. Clealry this and sister S878SNB were not purchased for spares as orginally reported.

Some of the GHA fleet has been on Olympic duties – 553UXP (CA01) has still got the evidence -photo here Others who have also been down to London are LF05WCT, AA06GHA (MC04), AA07GHA (MC05), 144UXB, AA08GHA (CA08), FJ08BYT and ED03GHA (CA16)

A Trident is shortly expected (no details yet known) which is being acquired due to increased requirements on the 82 Chester – Northwich route.

Ex Arriva Midlands H74DVM - Volvo B10M-60 / Alexander Belfast Q is being prepared for service (after being with GHA for over 2 years) and is having high capacity seats fitted donated by the now scrapped H278LEF. It has already received the yellow livery.

The experiment of the extension of the X36 from Ellesmere Port to Liverpool airport has ended and the service will revert soon to terminate at Runcorn.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)