Current time: 24/05/2024, 02:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The new wayfarer 200s are all working now just getting the drivers to get used to them!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They've been in the offices for drivers to become used to for a fair period now so it's certainly not a case of this being the first time they've seen them. The excess time in loadings is more a case of being down to passengers becoming used to the machines!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(14/07/2012 08:01)motormayhem Wrote:  just arrived into work to find out ive been given 2316 on me speke hall shuttle,happy days i say.

It was a nice change seeing 2316 on the speke hall suttle and it was a good ride and nice to see BBB too Smile Here is a pic of it!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
2316 , i suppose it didnt have any problems negotiating the Speke Hall Car Park .
not with a premier arriva driver behind the wheel lol.
Haha I enjoyed the ride me and my friend had on it love the fact it still has all its Wirral advert stickers on the roof
also it seems in a better condition and a great fast ride thanks to Mark (Motor Mayhem) for being such a good driver and lol I see it was two man operated with Terrance (Bolton Bus Basher) being on the front
lol its a good route for one reason and one reason only, it dont stop :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
1 trip is enough though tbh
lol am there for 2/3 of the trips :P

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I know we read on here about vehicles being loaned out of St Helens but it seems that drivers are being loaned out again this time to London for The Olympics and I was wondering how many St Helens Drivers and Arriva NW Drivers in particular have gone down to help out, according to a friend of mine he went down by train this weekend, not to sure whether this has been the case for all Arriva Drivers going to the Olympics

User(s) browsing this thread: 101 Guest(s)