Current time: 05/05/2024, 01:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(15/05/2013 21:06)anw2015 Wrote:  That is mad, I'm surprised that the cadets stay out the majority of the time if that is the case. I'm presuming from a driver perspective that the cadets are nice to drive then?
I know the handbrake lock on the doors tends to be a common complaint. I'm not really sure why some drivers tend not to run them in during the ~15 minutes layover they get between trips but then again, that 15 minutes in itself may be the reason; they'd rather just have that time to themselves than spending it running in to Jackson Street picking up a replacement bus. Another potential reason may be that some would rather drive a Cadet around Crank than a full size Pulsar but saying that, there are still SRs available.

The provision is certainly there for them to run in to Jackson Street and swap the bus over though - there's usually a number of Pulsars lined up having been run in off of an earlier duty, washed, fuelled and ready to be taken back out again and there also tends to be an SR or two parked up on the front fence.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - CX54 DKD - 15/05/2013 22:08

User(s) browsing this thread: 84 Guest(s)