Current time: 27/07/2024, 07:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(17/05/2024 19:08)NathanR Wrote:  Whatever happened to the possibility of Runcorn gaining decker's for the 79C, I suppose this proposal eventually got shelved?
Too many low bridges leading down to Murdishaw, and before anyone mentions the hospital as a possibility, it'll block too much of the path on the turning circle meaning other routes such as the 3A/C and 61 can't turn around
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3172 is currently here it's swapped with 721 which is now at Speke.
Noticed a streetdeck floating around St Helens this afternoon, obviously not in service and think had the LGBQT stripe through it. Anyone know what it was, was in latest colours. Passed JS and looked like it was back in the depot.
(07/07/2024 20:40)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Noticed a streetdeck floating around St Helens this afternoon, obviously not in service and think had the LGBQT stripe through it. Anyone know what it was, was in latest colours. Passed JS and looked like it was back in the depot.

It was likely one of the three Streetdeck vehicles that are here for rail rep work, the stripe you are talking about is two tone grey/yellow with an M (Merseytravel) logo on the offside, they do look very smart from what I briefly seen of them I must admit

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(07/07/2024 23:19)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  It was likely one of the three Streetdeck vehicles that are here for rail rep work, the stripe you are talking about is two tone grey/yellow with an M (Merseytravel) logo on the offside, they do look very smart from what I briefly seen of them I must admit

Probably is, never got close enough to it torealky see, I was a good bit away.
(07/07/2024 23:19)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  It was likely one of the three Streetdeck vehicles that are here for rail rep work, the stripe you are talking about is two tone grey/yellow with an M (Merseytravel) logo on the offside, they do look very smart from what I briefly seen of them I must admit

From what I've been told, these are numbered 7772/4 - 72 will be based out of Bootle with the other two (73/4) to be based at Laird Street. Usual Bustimes precautions but there's also a fourth, 7771, which will be based with the other two apparently at Laird Street if that is apparently there.

On an unrelated side note, does anyone know why the E400FCEV's have suddenly dropped out of services entirely? I assume the hydrogen tanker delivered to the depot has been exhausted now?
(11/07/2024 23:22)NathanR Wrote:  From what I've been told, these are numbered 7772/4 - 72 will be based out of Bootle with the other two (73/4) to be based at Laird Street. Usual Bustimes precautions but there's also a fourth, 7771, which will be based with the other two apparently at Laird Street if that is apparently there.

On an unrelated side note, does anyone know why the E400FCEV's have suddenly dropped out of services entirely? I assume the hydrogen tanker delivered to the depot has been exhausted now?

The answer to the second part is that the hydro fleet has been removed from service for a minimum of 4 months due to reliability issues. The fuelling tanker has also been removed from Jackson street. Can't help but feel now the hydro fleet will all end up back up the M6 in Falkirk returned back to ADL.
(12/07/2024 07:14)chris-s Wrote:  The answer to the second part is that the hydro fleet has been removed from service for a minimum of 4 months due to reliability issues. The fuelling tanker has also been removed from Jackson street. Can't help but feel now the hydro fleet will all end up back up the M6 in Falkirk returned back to ADL.

Thanks Chris for clarifying as I was wondering myself what had happened to them.
2927 currently here and out on the 20s

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)