Current time: 02/05/2024, 16:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(27/06/2023 14:16)NathanR Wrote:  Any updates on 4595 please? Noticed it has a new MOT according to the DVLA so I'm assuming this will be returning to service very soon.

It will be back soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/06/2023 14:16)NathanR Wrote:  Any updates on 4595 please? Noticed it has a new MOT according to the DVLA so I'm assuming this will be returning to service very soon.

Back out in service today
Two Solo SR, 710 and 721, on the 34 to Leigh today (25 July). One was presumably a replacement for 2694, seen getting fitters' attention at Earlestown Bus Station.
There's been a Solo SR on the 34 the last few days, also normally one on the 320 shorts these days. Yesterday another was on the 33. Can Definitely see a shortage of Pulsars.

Was jcksmnr
4652's on loan to St Helens, saw it on the 10A
What is the latest on the hydrogen buses for the 10A, i thought they'd all be in service by now?

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(08/08/2023 10:29)MTL0201 Wrote:  What is the latest on the hydrogen buses for the 10A, i thought they'd all be in service by now?

Simple answer is nothing. There are 9 parked up at Jackson St....depot mods have not been completed and with no way to re-fuel them can't see them seeing service any time soon
Does anybody know which routes fall under which driver's links at the St Helens depot. Thanks
(09/08/2023 12:50)chris-s Wrote:  Simple answer is nothing. There are 9 parked up at Jackson St....depot mods have not been completed and with no way to re-fuel them can't see them seeing service any time soon

Merseytravel should have just ordered what TfGM did rather than a new unproven type that seems to be full of issues.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(09/08/2023 12:50)chris-s Wrote:  Simple answer is nothing. There are 9 parked up at Jackson St....depot mods have not been completed and with no way to re-fuel them can't see them seeing service any time soon

That's farcical, so Merseytravel have brought new buses for the 10A, which delivered to Arriva [& Stagecoach], but their's no infrastructure in place yet to service & refuel them.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/

User(s) browsing this thread: gka472l, V671 DVU, 18 Guest(s)