Current time: 24/04/2024, 07:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(12/05/2023 14:10)KX03 KYY Wrote:  Check above tracking info there also a forum member posted saying he seen it leave St Helens

Yes, I photographed it in St. Helens, Corporation Street, just before it went to Liverpool - might have had a ride if I had realised in time what it was going to do.

4900/05 also seen in St. Helens town centre today (12 May), but neither was in passenger service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/05/2023 12:58)gka472l Wrote:  Eurovision liveried 4901 appears to have done a return trip on the 10A today according to Bustimes....can anyone confirm it it actually was it??

Thanks

Yes it did.

It’s currently just done a return trip to Wigan on the 320
(13/05/2023 07:23)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Yes it did.

It’s currently just done a return trip to Wigan on the 320

Did it actually do that or tracking error/machine not changed, as these should only be on 10/10A as owned by Merseytravel not Arriva
Hydrogen bus 4900 is out in service, on the 09.44, 10A departure to Liverpool

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(15/05/2023 10:21)MTL0201 Wrote:  Hydrogen bus 4900 is out in service, on the 09.44, 10A departure to Liverpool

But only made it as far as Prescot Hammer
(15/05/2023 14:07)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  But only made it as far as Prescot Hammer

While it was tracking on the 10A it was not actually in service & used as a photo op in Prescot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Eurovision liveried 4901, plus 4905 on driver familiarisation in St Helens today, plus 4902 was having it's numbers applied at Jackson Street, noted from the road outside.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Anyone know what the situation with the Hydrogen 400s? Only did a trip each last week and not been out for almost a week. Still no sign of the GM vehicles either.
(22/05/2023 09:07)DVG526 Wrote:  Anyone know what the situation with the Hydrogen 400s? Only did a trip each last week and not been out for almost a week. Still no sign of the GM vehicles either.

All off the road, 2 went on low loaders persumeably back to ADLmin Falkirk. There riddled with faults so don't expect to see them in service any time soon.
(22/05/2023 12:40)chris-s Wrote:  All off the road, 2 went on low loaders persumeably back to ADLmin Falkirk. There riddled with faults so don't expect to see them in service any time soon.

Oh, great. Our new trains aren't fit for purpose and our new buses apparently aren't either.

How much taxpayer money was spent on buying them? What a joke.

User(s) browsing this thread: 88 Guest(s)