Current time: 20/04/2024, 02:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The allocations on the 17 today are a joke! Two out of the three vehicles are 58 plate Solo's. More infuriating is the fact that there is a Pulsar on the 35.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/10/2021 13:34)St Helens Rider Wrote:  The allocations on the 17 today are a joke! Two out of the three vehicles are 58 plate Solo's. More infuriating is the fact that there is a Pulsar on the 35.

I’m hoping the hydrogen deckers due for the 10A will free up these 4 solos to be cascaded
(16/10/2021 13:34)St Helens Rider Wrote:  The allocations on the 17 today are a joke! Two out of the three vehicles are 58 plate Solo's. More infuriating is the fact that there is a Pulsar on the 35.

The Pulsar on the 35 ended up replacing 676 this morning, so it wasn't meant to happen but it did happen.
2166 had a standing load on the 33 earlier today

Was jcksmnr
(16/10/2021 16:31)Jack Wrote:  2166 had a standing load on the 33 earlier today

Bus missing so would explain it
I used 2166 on the 33 myself this morning and had a standing load, 3035 was on the other duty at the time, With the 33 still being at a reduced frequency anything smaller than a Cadet is too small really.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I've noticed the 33 tends to get the oddball vehicles in the fleet, so Cadets Commanders and the Centro tend to make appearances on there. If the Centro doesn't end up on 33's, it's usually on 32/32A. Quite rare to see Pulsars on 33.
What I don't understand about the 33 is why it isn't interworked with other routes like the 38 in particular, because the 33 has a huge amount of layover while other routes don't have nearly so much.
(17/10/2021 11:26)Valandil Wrote:  What I don't understand about the 33 is why it isn't interworked with other routes like the 38 in particular, because the 33 has a huge amount of layover while other routes don't have nearly so much.
Indeed and another interesting quirk of the 33 is on more than one occasion, I have seen vehicles going round to Shaw Street to park up (probably as a result of there being no space on Corporation Street).
4595, 4599, 4601 4604 have been loaded on low loaders and gone to Thorntons for refurbishment over the past few days. Sure motormayhem will correct me if wrong with the fleet numbers.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)