Current time: 24/04/2024, 02:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(03/09/2021 10:15)mpte2028 Wrote:  How is this the stupidest idea ever? The depots PVR includes the schools which can have older deckers on, the rule in Merseyside states no vehicles over 15 to be operated on stage carriage work so having 5 or 6 younger vehicles sat in the depot during school times while other depots need older stuff replacing for all day duties makes total sense to swap out the younger buses with the B7's for the school duties. If St Helens didn't have the schools the 6 buses would be move out anyway .

I get what your saying and understand the age rule now being enforced, but during early morning run out we can be short of vehicles, and by the 15 Yr old rule for example if we 2 short in a morn and these are the only vehicles spare they cant go out due to age.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4110 is here just seen it on the 31
Is the diversionary route of the 89 in Gateacre/Childwall area likely to become permanent? It has been in place for some time now.
(07/09/2021 11:50)darylyates17 Wrote:  4110 is here just seen it on the 31
We now have 4108 , 4109 , 4110 , 4111 , 4112 and 4121 as far as I'm aware.
(07/09/2021 19:25)motormayhem1 Wrote:  We now have 4108 , 4109 , 4110 , 4111 , 4112 and 4121 as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for the update MM
(07/09/2021 14:43)Gateacre Wrote:  Is the diversionary route of the 89 in Gateacre/Childwall area likely to become permanent? It has been in place for some time now.

Will be for some time yet after the councils pathetic effort at trying to put a fence up on the bridge to stop people hurling things over...the attempt is poor and as much use as a chocolate fireguard
The 89 diversion route is good for at least one customer who was set down on Barnham Drive yesterday.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
2973 is at Green Lane
(16/09/2021 17:53)507022 Wrote:  2973 is at Green Lane

It's been there for a couple of weeks now, I saw it on the 8's last week.
Seems the 89 is back serving Gateacre Brow, but then diverting onto Grange Lane, Gateacre Pk Dr and then as per previous diversion.

User(s) browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)