Current time: 17/05/2024, 01:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Officially all the Tridents are in reserve, but that's not to say that some aren't being used from the reserve fleet.

16949 has indeed departed to PVS.

The Enviro400 fire this morning looks to be in the battery area, so will probably be relatively straightforward to repair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/11/2016 21:24)mbonwick Wrote:  Officially all the Tridents are in reserve, but that's not to say that some aren't being used from the reserve fleet.

16949 has indeed departed to PVS.

The Enviro400 fire this morning looks to be in the battery area, so will probably be relatively straightforward to repair.

Allegedly parts of the bus have melted so it won't be as straightforward, but will probably be back on the road in a few months with a new cab and electrics replaced rather than wrote off, yes
Might be wrong on this but I'm guessing that with the incident with the HE Enviro400 catching fire yesterday than the remaining Trient could be kept in service a bit longer due to HE needing another vehicle temporarly now so the Trident will kept in service at Sharston while one of their Enviro400s goes over to Hyde Road to cover, unless something comes out of reserve to cover for the damaged Enviro400.
Just had a ride on 19500[which has appears to have had it's branding removed] on the X57
(24/11/2016 13:03)gilbert Wrote:  Just had a ride on 19500[which has appears to have had it's branding removed] on the X57

It was removed around the time route 38 was shortened
(02/11/2016 19:15)ant17612 Wrote:  Enviro400 19294 is the latest repaint into Magic, I believe there's around 78 now done.

I've seen 19294 today for the first time since its repaint. It was on the 143 in Northenden at about 1pm, northbound.
Not to sure which one as I saw it from my works window but I noticed an unidentified Hybrid Enviro400 on 142 yesterday evening about 16:20 in Piccadilly Gardens and another working on 142 was a MMC400 while Magicbus Enviro400s were sighted on 15, 38, 43 (2 Magics on these) and 255.
Speaking of Black Friday I was on my way into work from Salford direction on Friday afternoon and traffic towards Pendlton/Salford was pretty bad outbound from Manchester with queues from Salford University stretching back all the way to just before Salford Central Station with quite a number of buses stuck in the queue including a few 38s, 50s & 34/X34s plus the usual First buses

I'm guessing this is just going to be the norm now with Christmas coming up.
(24/11/2016 16:42)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  It was removed around the time route 38 was shortened

19505 and 19506 have both been on the X57 in the past couple of days. Both still have the 38 branding on.
(30/11/2016 23:11)gilbert Wrote:  19505 and 19506 have both been on the X57 in the past couple of days. Both still have the 38 branding on.

Removed off the specific bus to to a PVR drop, not the entire fleet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)