Current time: 16/05/2024, 13:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(07/05/2016 12:13)Scania1996 Wrote:  Wigan "Shuttle bus" 47002 has gone to Hyde Road for repaint and 22302 will be soon following it. A Primo is being used at Wigan to cover for 47002 on staff shuttles.
Is 47002 going back out on the road or just staying on shuttles as if its just on shuttles i wouldn't bother painting it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Stagecoach website confirms that Stagecoach's weekly Megarider, which will be issued on Stagecoach Smart cards from tomorrow (11 May), will continue to be valid on First journeys on the 22 with production of smartcard and receipt. Stagecoach also states that First's m-tickets are valid on Stagecoach journeys on the 22.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...coachsmart
(10/05/2016 19:32)SF07 Wrote:  Stagecoach website confirms that Stagecoach's weekly Megarider, which will be issued on Stagecoach Smart cards from tomorrow (11 May), will continue to be valid on First journeys on the 22 with production of smartcard and receipt. Stagecoach also states that First's m-tickets are valid on Stagecoach journeys on the 22.

I could kick myself for not saving all my old megariders now as these are bound to become colletables of the future now they have been phased out.
(10/05/2016 22:34)Mayneway Wrote:  I could kick myself for not saving all my old megariders now as these are bound to become colletables of the future now they have been phased out.

For some reason I never throw mine away. The 76 I just got on the driver was still giving out paper weekly's he had a loa of wallets in his cash tray still.
(12/05/2016 14:52)acocker96 Wrote:  For some reason I never throw mine away. The 76 I just got on the driver was still giving out paper weekly's he had a loa of wallets in his cash tray still.

I would imagine it's a gradule thing rather than it strictly switching over on the 11th which clearly it hadn't done.
(12/05/2016 17:46)Mayneway Wrote:  I would imagine it's a gradule thing rather than it strictly switching over on the 11th which clearly it hadn't done.

That's what I was thinking, they can't just get all the unissued wallets to another division because they have Manchester written on. When I buy a new one on Monday I'm hoping it's a card.
They will just take the paper ticket option off the machines
As they did that with us.
Week cards started they only then issued us with cards
(10/05/2016 19:32)SF07 Wrote:  Stagecoach website confirms that Stagecoach's weekly Megarider, which will be issued on Stagecoach Smart cards from tomorrow (11 May), will continue to be valid on First journeys on the 22 with production of smartcard and receipt. Stagecoach also states that First's m-tickets are valid on Stagecoach journeys on the 22.

I am pleased that Stagecoach and First have found a way of continuing this route 22 exchangeability. Mind you, issuing a paper receipt alongside the Smartcard will not reduce paper consumption much.
16949 on the 368 today.
One of the Wigan 04 Plate Deckers was on something interesting today i saw it coming out near Halfway house from the Highfield Direction.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)