Current time: 16/05/2024, 18:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(20/10/2015 19:09)joe_alker Wrote:  No it was OO05 BLU a Mini Pointer Dart

Arh so it's 33866, your original post stated 33896 which is something completly different so I assumed it was a typo and you meant 33869
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
So I was still wrong... Nevermind we all make mistakes
(20/10/2015 13:18)joe_alker Wrote:  Ex bluebird 33896 spotted on 346, presumably another transfer

didnt last long by 3pm it had disgraced itself in the layover bays (the engineer sat on back seat reading paper) and shouldnt be on the road as still has the old vinyls for mega/day riders

i think its a loaner tbh tho but why its out is beyond me
(20/10/2015 21:03)james Wrote:  didnt last long by 3pm it had disgraced itself in the layover bays (the engineer sat on back seat reading paper) and shouldnt be on the road as still has the old vinyls for mega/day riders

i think its a loaner tbh tho but why its out is beyond me

Last time I passed the depot along whitelands rd there was at least 3 or 4 solos, obviously they have got at least 3 Evloutions plus the Enviro200's and MANs, thier hardly short of single deckers, and let's be honest the 346 can have anything thrown on it.

Since the two Tridents left there seems to be a real shortage of deckers at AZ with Enviro400's even being allocated to peak evening 231's.
(20/10/2015 19:38)joe_alker Wrote:  So I was still wrong... Nevermind we all make mistakes

I wasn't having a dig Joe, was just trying to work out what it was Smile
(20/10/2015 22:40)Mayneway Wrote:  Last time I passed the depot along whitelands rd there was at least 3 or 4 solos, obviously they have got at least 3 Evloutions plus the Enviro200's and MANs, thier hardly short of single deckers, and let's be honest the 346 can have anything thrown on it.

Since the two Tridents left there seems to be a real shortage of deckers at AZ with Enviro400's even being allocated to peak evening 231's.

There was an Enviro400 on the 183 yesterday, rarely fills up beyond the reserved seats on a MAN so it seemed a bit pointless really but it was replaced by a MAN later on for the school bus (even an Enviro200 Dart goes on here sometimes).
Magic Bus 17667 operating on the 43 to the airport this afternoon. There was another Magic Bus vehicle on the X41 on Saturday.
(21/10/2015 20:50)SF07 Wrote:  Magic Bus 17667 operating on the 43 to the airport this afternoon. There was another Magic Bus vehicle on the X41 on Saturday.

And this evening 19263 which I travelled on to Altrincham.
Magicbuses are appearing on various services at the moment due to the ongoing traffic problems especially during peak times there was even an ALX400 Trident out on 104 to Wythenshawe one day during the evening peak last week as I spotted it as I was on my way into work
I've got to be honest and say I've skimmed very loosely over comments regarding the B10M running day in Manchester next month, however, a comment on another forum tonight (that sadly for some reason I'm unable to post or respond to), suggests both 20982 and 20983 are both set to be withdrawn sometime around the running day, so if they are to be withdrawn/retired permanently what is set to replace them on the 700 school service?

One theory is that 33866 could be used or possibly one of the Enviro200's or maybe one of the evolutions.
Although the Sunday AZ operated 202's do mainly see Solos occasionally Enviro200's are used and do just fit over the bridge although I'm told they perfer not to use them 'just in case'.

Apologies if it's already been discussed on here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)