Current time: 16/05/2024, 18:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(26/09/2015 18:56)Dentonian Wrote:  That's the one. However, most were rebuilt, with six in total (incl. recently withdrawn 22819) transferring to Manchester. Indeed, that might explain why it has outlived most of the X-BNE/ATDs.

What routes does it run on? I will have to try and get it on Friday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Will Stockport need any extra vehicles for the upcoming timetable change? I only ask as one of the services changing is their X5 Stockport-Sale Express service as most services will be running to/from Trafford Centre so I'm guessing extra vehicles will be needed unless something else at Stockport is being changed to componsate
(27/09/2015 09:23)Dentonian Wrote:  MANs and Enviro200s tend to be simply regarded as "single-deckers" so it could appear on virtually any ST local or (and this is slightly more likely simply because of the PVR), the 11/11A

Thanks, I will try and get it on Friday. Are there any 51 or X reg MAN's at Stockport or is 22808 the last one standing?
According to the latest fleet card 22808 has been withdrawn
(27/09/2015 20:17)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  According to the latest fleet card 22808 has been withdrawn
Saw that myself as that's what made me ask the question as its Defo still hanging around

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/09/2015 09:19)Dentonian Wrote:  I've not seen the X5 registration, but I think the extension is off-peak only. Having taken the hits in January and to a lesser extent this month, Stockport are spared any other changes in October, so there may be a need for the extra midi in practice. Given the 346 change above, it could be that 47620 returns after just a couple of months at AZ.

From what ive seen, the x5 becomes entirely stockport - trafford centre, on the whole at the same/similar times on the stockport - sale section. The only stockport - sale journeys remaining are the 1st towards stockport and last from stockport.

But essentially the new registrations are just off peak, as the peak journeys already run to TC.
22808 still in service in Stockport today, I photted it a couple if times.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
17176 has transferred from Gillmoss to Sharston

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...172869863/
Photo credit: Christopher Lowe
Noticed every Stagecoach Wigan Bus had *On hire to Stagecoach Wigan* signs in the Windows

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It's because the Stagecoach Manchester legals have been applied too early. I think the official changeover date is 26th October so until then they legally have to display Stagecoach Wigan

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)