Current time: 16/05/2024, 13:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(12/11/2014 07:21)M60lad Wrote:  If by Voith Darts you mean the SPDs that were at Middleton Depot I think their back in reserve now.

As for 12119 on 330 I suppose it had to happen sometime

I know it's going to become a regular thing now but last night as I got off my bus at about 10.45 in Ashton, the 219 was worked by a regular Enviro400 while the 216 was operated by a Hybrid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Saw a an all-white single decker travelling along Stretford Road heading towards Trafford Bar this afternoon at around 5.30ish with Stagecoach logos on the front and (I think) FM34 above the front right headlight.

Here's a photo from Flickr from earlier in the year operating on the Liverpool-Chester 1 service: https://www.flickr.com/photos/79855448@N07/12855948584/

Anyone know what it was doing in Manchester?
There was an East Lancs bodied bus (possibly Scania Omnitown?) on the back of a low loader parked on the East Lancs Road in Haydock on the Liverpool bound carriageway on Sunday. Unable to identify.
Could it have been going for scrap? Do they sound anything like Omnicity's or are they Voith?
Thought it would of been heading in the wrong direction for scrap, highly doubt it would of been going to Gilmoss. Not too familiar with Manchesters and Wigans buses.
Did they sound anything like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-33uaD5I8FI
(12/11/2014 22:30)Shaun821 Wrote:  There was an East Lancs bodied bus (possibly Scania Omnitown?) on the back of a low loader parked on the East Lancs Road in Haydock on the Liverpool bound carriageway on Sunday. Unable to identify.

Almost certain 28506/7 if Scania, or possibly MJ53BLU if a dart.
That 53 plate bluebird bus was a demic MAN
According to Wikipedia the only vehicles with the type of body fitted to 28506/7 where only available as MAN, DAF, Dennis or Volvo. Are these rebodied like M56 AWW (former 28711)?
Is the 12m single decker like the 2 SLT have Omnitown or Omnicity?

Edit: I'm now confused, it appears Omnicity's are the 12m version and the 18m bendy's are Omnilink's. However First bendy's at Bury carry Omnicity badges on the side next to the front door.

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)