Current time: 16/05/2024, 22:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
In the CMAs eyes, how Stagecoach took over (or not, as the case may be) is irrelevant.
All they're interested in is the fact that there was a transaction, the result of which is Stagecoach and JPT are no longer separate entities.

In a normal business sense its easy to see, but the extra legislation around bus services (O-licences, services registrations etc) does confuse things...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...5017_o.jpg Have a look at this picture is it just me or is that KK07 BLU at bus and coach world on the left of the photo
(courtesy of tom's transport photos-Facebook)
(19/06/2014 20:44)acocker96 Wrote:  https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...5017_o.jpg Have a look at this picture is it just me or is that KK07 BLU at bus and coach world on the left of the photo
(courtesy of tom's transport photos-Facebook)

certainly looks like it - is it rising Phoenix like from the ashes?
(19/06/2014 21:52)Owl Wrote:  certainly looks like it - is it rising Phoenix like from the ashes?

It was totally by chance that I found that picture I was looking for the reg plate on that ALX KK07 BLU though seems to have been sanded down ready for painting which could mean ot is nearly finished, seeing as though they have gone to the trouble of repairing I wonder whether or not or has been rebuilt with beachball interior?
An accident in Piccadilly bus terminus involving 19283 & 12054, 283 has damage in the area around its side destination panel and 054 is damaged around the drivers cab with the drivers side windscreen torn away.
Looks like the hybrid driver has pulled out on 283.
Anyone seen MANs 22105 22132 and 22138 in service and which routes?
(21/06/2014 19:23)Benzo Wrote:  Anyone seen MANs 22105 22132 and 22138 in service and which routes?

Don't know if you have seen it on the June fleetlist or not but their currently allocated at;
•22105- Sharston
•22132- Stockport
•22138- Middleton
18111 KX04 RVN travelled through Partington this morning, out of service
(24/06/2014 18:03)Nickd7018 Wrote:  18111 KX04 RVN travelled through Partington this morning, out of service

18110 & 18111 have been transferred to Hyde Rd from Bedford, for use on Magicbus.
(24/06/2014 22:01)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  18110 & 18111 have been transferred to Hyde Rd from Bedford, for use on Magicbus.
Bit of a waste their only 8 or 9.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)