Current time: 16/05/2024, 17:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Unlikely, the iBus system is owned by TfL and (should) be removed from all vehicles before they leave service in the capital.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/06/2014 00:03)mbonwick Wrote:  Unlikely, the iBus system is owned by TfL and (should) be removed from all vehicles before they leave service in the capital.

Well most of the panels are still in place/
Trident 17670 seems to have been relegated to the back of the yard at Stockport.
Been sat there for 2 weeks now?
Is H159 BKH still in everyday use?
I last saw it on Saturday, but my mate has said he has also previously seen H155 BKH in use and with a dot-matrix display and carried the number 502.
(16/06/2014 18:24)Benzo Wrote:  Trident 17670 seems to have been relegated to the back of the yard at Stockport.
Been sat there for 2 weeks now?

It's been there[in the compound outside the lower garage] for longer than 2 weeks.

19085 has been in the same bay in the upper[repair/maintenance] garage for even longer.Anyone know what's up with it?
(16/06/2014 19:29)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I last saw it on Saturday, but my mate has said he has also previously seen H155 BKH in use and with a dot-matrix display and carried the number 502.

I did a reg check for H155 BKH on google images and it had a dot matrix during its EYMS days
(16/06/2014 19:29)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I last saw it on Saturday, but my mate has said he has also previously seen H155 BKH in use and with a dot-matrix display and carried the number 502.

Correct, I must say that this bus looks very smart for its age. Its a great pity that the newer buses, don't look as smart.
(16/06/2014 22:06)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Correct, I must say that this bus looks very smart for its age. Its a great pity that the newer buses, don't look as smart.

it says something about JPTs maintenance standards that Stagecoach are using the oldest but most recently purchased buses rather than some of the ones that have been in the fleet longer.
It does doesn't it, they are using a 23/24 year old bus whilst 12 year olds buses aren't fit for use. Of course it might also say something regarding modern buses as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)