Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(21/03/2023 15:32)gka472l Wrote:  Quick question for any Stagecoach Manchester experts on here...another forum reports 3 vehicles moved/to move to Stagecoach South, those being 3 of the 5 E200MMC's at Stockport (26141-5), is it accurate??

Yes just seen myself on SKM twitter stating 26142/3/4/5 are being prepped for Stagecoach South, and 26141 for another location not known.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/03/2023 16:42)Manc93 Wrote:  Yes just seen myself on SKM twitter stating 26142/3/4/5 are being prepped for Stagecoach South, and 26141 for another location not known.

Well they are non-standard for Stagecoach Manchester
(01/04/2023 16:30)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Well they are non-standard for Stagecoach Manchester

Appears to be the case that Stagecoach heading towards an all decker fleet in Manchester

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(01/04/2023 16:39)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Appears to be the case that Stagecoach heading towards an all decker fleet in Manchester

Yes it does look that way. It seems that double-decks are used where possible and single-deck routes de-registered or tendered out to other operators.
(01/04/2023 16:53)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Yes it does look that way. It seems that double-decks are used where possible and single-deck routes de-registered or tendered out to other operators.

My gut feeling is Merseyside will get some more vehicles from Wigan once Go Ahead take over

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(01/04/2023 18:07)Y458 KNF Wrote:  My gut feeling is Merseyside will get some more vehicles from Wigan once Go Ahead take over

that what I tho, maybe give to south Yorkshire or south like brighton or cambridge. Maybe preston or chorley. To be me guess!

thank you.
Surly some surplus buses may go chester for there new 84 unless they have enough buses for that?
(01/04/2023 23:16)CX06 BHE Wrote:  Surly some surplus buses may go chester for there new 84 unless they have enough buses for that?

good point. CX06. that what chester need cos arriva closed depot this month. you right.
Stagecoach has confirmed that they have ordered 170 Volvo BZL MCV double deckers for Stockport/Manchester, This is the largest single order for EV buses by any operator so far.
(02/04/2023 01:49)Scania3379man Wrote:  good point. CX06. that what chester need cos arriva closed depot this month. you right.
However Chester needs double deckers for the 84.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)