Current time: 28/03/2024, 13:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(27/10/2021 07:15)Solo40336 Wrote:  Down to night time inspections of the entire Enviro single deck fleet ahead of Euro 6 upgrades meaning no singles for the Oldham routes that the 415 interworks with.

Wonder how much TFGM penalised them for not running the correct route?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looking on bustimes.org, two Enviro400s appeared on the 415 last Tuesday (19th October), diverting via Broadgate, Broadway, Hollinwood Avenue and Greengate. Seems to have been OK for the 415 over the last week with Solo SR 48025 and several Enviro200s on the route.
Noted Enviro 300 RT59 JPT (27625) being backed out of the workshop as I walked past Middleton Depot today. It has not been seen out for some time - perhaps a return to service is on the cards?
(26/11/2021 14:23)Owl Wrote:  Noted Enviro 300 RT59 JPT (27625) being backed out of the workshop as I walked past Middleton Depot today. It has not been seen out for some time - perhaps a return to service is on the cards?

It has been out with some RTC damage for a little while, returned to service yesterday, was back in for some Minor attention today. They don't like sitting around for a while then getting thrown straight back out on the road these things
18441 is withdrawn at Wigan along with MANs 22521 & 22586. 22521 is undergoing preparation for driver training vehicle conversion.
I'm led to believe one or two other MANs will soon follow suit
19519 is going to be out of action for a little bit after suffering some damage when a joyrider stole the bus from Wigan bus station and crashed on Hallgate last night.

From MEN:
[Image: 0_wigan-bus-crash.jpg]

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/...r-22702839
Seems to be a regular problem with youths in the area at the moment as apparently recently they managed to let the handbrake off another bus parked in the same location and it rolled into a bus that was parked nearby.

As for how long 19519 is going to be off for I doubt it will be too long as there isn't that much damage looking at the photos, seems to be more damage to the bus shelter which considering its not used at the moment I'm not to sure whether TfGM will be in a hurry to replace.
SKM reports on Twitter that 36075, one of the ex-Bluebird short Enviro200s has now moved to reserve. Not many of the ex- Bluebird vehicles left operational.
I think 19519 is back out, sure I saw it on a 10 this morning (Saturday) at bryn cross about 8.20 heading to Wigan. Hope this helps

Best wishes

(11/01/2022 06:41)M60lad Wrote:  Seems to be a regular problem with youths in the area at the moment as apparently recently they managed to let the handbrake off another bus parked in the same location and it rolled into a bus that was parked nearby.

As for how long 19519 is going to be off for I doubt it will be too long as there isn't that much damage looking at the photos, seems to be more damage to the bus shelter which considering its not used at the moment I'm not to sure whether TfGM will be in a hurry to replace.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stagecoach fares going up from 6th March. The main changes are:
  • Dayrider increased by 30p to £5.30
  • Daytime single fares increased by 10p
  • Evening single fares increased by 50p to £2.50
  • Weekly megarider up from £17.00 to £17.50
  • Flexi10 introduced (10 day tickets for the price of 7) at £37.10

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...march-2022

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)