Current time: 25/04/2024, 23:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(08/08/2021 20:11)darylyates17 Wrote:  Ah yes I knew I forgot something edited it in now

HH56 BLU (36074) is being reported by SKM as being withdrawn for disposal, so there might be more changes soon!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/08/2021 10:28)Owl Wrote:  HH56 BLU (36074) is being reported by SKM as being withdrawn for disposal, so there might be more changes soon!!

Im sure the 3 56 plates are being withdrawn by the looks of it with Solo SRs replacing them.
Sharston based 19468 and 19491 were both noted with allover adverts for "Very", the fronts still in fleet livery.

19491 seen here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ps_bus_dri...372113851/
Latest repaints into the new corporate livery include Hybrid 12184, and standard Enviro400's 19222 and 19266.
Not to sure whether its been reported but Trident 18385 is currently at Middleton Depot and was on Moston Lane services yesterday.
(17/08/2021 06:02)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure whether its been reported but Trident 18385 is currently at Middleton Depot and was on Moston Lane services yesterday.

I think it saw it on the 114 this morning on Oldham Street
(17/08/2021 20:31)acocker96 Wrote:  I think it saw it on the 114 this morning on Oldham Street

It was on 112 late this evening (Tuesday)
Looks like Hybrid E400H 12020 will be out of service for a while after catching fire yesterday afternoon while on a 38 towards Logistics North in Little Hulton.

Damage looks to be confined to the back of the bus looking at photos on Manchester Evening News website:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/...-21499529.

Considering I've seen worse damage I wonder if 12020 will be sent away to be fixed?

Also what if anything will replace it in the short term?
Edit. Posted the same as above st the same time.
(07/09/2021 06:12)M60lad Wrote:  Looks like Hybrid E400H 12020 will be out of service for a while after catching fire yesterday afternoon while on a 38 towards Logistics North in Little Hulton.

Quite a few of these have caught fire over the country, must be at least 10 now, there must be some kind of design flaw which causes it I guess. I don't know for certain, but I guess it's maybe something to do with the Hybrid system on these, as you don't see many standard Enviro400s going up in flames (excluding the recent First one in Bristol!). Does anyone know what contributes towards/causes it?

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)