Current time: 25/04/2024, 14:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
But knowing the fare doesn't drop the correct change into your wallet unfortunately :-0
I know how much a mega rider is but sadly cash machines do not give pound coins.
Another suggestion could be to have change machines on buses that issue pound coins. maybe that would solve the problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22181 back in operation in Stockport-is on the 313 today.
11A starts tomorrow but won't be able to run its scheduled route for the first week, due to roadworks. Service will be unable to serve Broomwood from Altrincham, running via the evening/old 371 route towards Stockport. Buses from Stockport will serve Broomwood as normal.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/serviceupda...px?Id=5146
That's a good start for the route, although I know roadworks/diversions can't be helped, I wonder what will be used on 11A route, I'm guessing it still will mostly be MANs, also the Saturday service will be every 30mins whereas the 371 only operated hourly on Saturdays for some reason.
No, the 11 and 11A will be interworking so they will both be operated using Enviro200s.

The 11A is being operated commercially, which will also explain the increase in Saturday frequency. This allows for a consistent 10 minute frequency to be operated off peak M-S daytime.
Only one Stagecoach change listed in the Forthcoming Changes document for the TfGM Committee meeting for July:

*171 - Millgate Lane section proposed to withdrawn from 2 September 2012.

http://www.transportforgreatermanchester...us_network
For me the only answer is a Oyster style smartcard but with a less Lame Name for the card also there should be a option to load a Bite card and a Cash card into it to so when your at train stations and pubs you can buy your bk and get your discounted pint with it to as that would pretty killer piece of kit to have...
(18/06/2012 15:48)SLTRegular Wrote:  For me the only answer is a Oyster style smartcard but with a less Lame Name for the card also there should be a option to load a Bite card and a Cash card into it to so when your at train stations and pubs you can buy your bk and get your discounted pint with it to as that would pretty killer piece of kit to have...

Exactly how the Octopus card in Hong Kong works!
Would potentially work as Bite is tied into the Travelwise scheme.
Just like the Walrus in Merseyside then ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)