Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Eavesway Travel
Eavesway Travel
Managed to photograph 17 out of 18 Eavesway coaches heading north on M6 in Cheshire at around 6 this evening - that much have been be some private hire job!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Eavesway Travel
Be a cruise liner job DVL from Southampton taking people to where they need to go
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(19/07/2012 10:38)J654UHN Wrote:  Be a cruise liner job DVL from Southampton taking people to where they need to go

Thats a possibility as the footie season hasn't started yet and usually only get that number of Eavesway coaches on a single job when Man United have an away fixture.
Eavesway provided Leeds Rhinos Coach on Saturday for the trip to the Galpharm how long have they had this Contract?
(19/07/2012 10:38)J654UHN Wrote:  Be a cruise liner job DVL from Southampton taking people to where they need to go

i seen them loading at rainhill high school in the morning ,,with a very pissed of looking Andy rigby at the wheel of one of them ......
I thought the only contracts Eavesway had for spectators in football was Everton and Wigan Athletic. I know they do Man Utd and Wigan Aths team coaches.
Dont Eavesway Also have Huddersfield Town?
They used too but I heard that was lost a couple of years ago, however if they do actually have that could be a explanation for them doing Leeds Rhinos the other day.
They would all have been coming back from Alton Towers on Wednesday, we had 20 there!! And I was only feeding one to Knutsford...quite happy about that :-))

With regards to football teams, Huddersfield Town is still here along with the other two. That's news to me about doing the Leeds Rhinos coach last Saturday...certainly wasn't us!! Was it our old CKO which has been operating with Gordons of Rotherham with a B WGS plate on since 2008/9?

Something, something, something Dart Side...
It was in a Dark Livery with what looked like Eavesway on the Side and Had crudely Applied LEEDS Rhinos Then there Logo on a white board on the Near Side similar to Megabus or Nat ex when they have a board on the side of a coach.

Livery reminded me of "Beat the Street"

Amusing was Jamie Jones Buchanon Banged his head on exiting the side door exit.

As far as i can tell luxury coaches operate the Rhinos team contract but they dont have any dark coaches afaik so the mystery continues

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)