Current time: 29/04/2024, 15:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre
RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre
(13/05/2018 04:58)RedPanda Wrote:  You was born to do this probably, good bit of info there. I’m sure mm will be back from skiving before you know it.

What sort of state was the B10’s in? It can’t be much longer till they’re on the phone to PVS to get rid.
Also I asked elsewhere sometime ago what happened with 4820. The response stated the obvious or they were being sarcastic as ‘it’s had a crash’ had been stated in the header. Does anybody know where, when or how it happened. On one of Speke’s routes or out of service in Liverpool or Speke I’m sure. I’d hazard a guess that nobody was injured as I haven’t seen any reports on the Echo of ‘double decker bus crash.’
Hey redpanda ive earned my right to skive for a bit lol after working 6/7 days a week and getting sent all round the northwest to different depots to work out off but maybe called into work to do 2 days next week inbetween my holidays.
4820 looks worse than it actually is as looks like its gone in the back of something but not 100% sure as its the centre of the front end thats damaged.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - motormayhem1 - 13/05/2018 08:03

User(s) browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)