Current time: 06/05/2024, 08:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Vannin
RE: Bus Vannin
I have heard from a source at Bus Vannin that 226's registration is confirmed as LMN-226-H
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Tridents 11 GMN-371-N and 16 GMN-376-N may have been withdrawn - currently awaiting confirmation from a friend at Bus Vannin
I've heard reports that some of Bus Vannin's deckers are destined for nctrentbartonottsandderby...
(25/09/2013 12:49)tbone Wrote:  I've heard reports that some of Bus Vannin's deckers are destined for nctrentbaronottsandderby...

I've also heard the same - looks like 11 and 16 will be the first ones to arrive
Tridents 11 and 16 have been confirmed as withdrawn with 12-15 to follow shortly
Trident 14 has left the island recently with 13 and 15 to follow soon. 12 is to remain in service for the time being - presumably until further new stock arrives in the very near future. Other news is that DAF 6 GMN-70-E has been fitted with all-round dot matrix destination equipment replacing its LED units

It has been confirmed that the new buses arriving will all be in the silver livery
(15/10/2013 17:00)FMN-503-T Wrote:  Trident 14 has left the island recently with 13 and 15 to follow soon. 12 is to remain in service for the time being - presumably until further new stock arrives in the very near future. Other news is that DAF 6 GMN-70-E has been fitted with all-round dot matrix destination equipment replacing its LED units

It has been confirmed that the new buses arriving will all be in the silver livery

The Volvo's Be in Silver livery as well?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/publictranspo...cture1.jpg
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yes the new Volvos will be in silver as it is the new standard livery. They will be arriving in the next few weeks and will be numbered 171 to 176

As the link above shows the Sprinter minibuses are now on island. Three of the six Citaros (227, 228 and 230) on order are also on island

Tridents 13 and 15 has also left the fleet
Citaros 227-230 are due to enter service imminently - these along with 225 and 226 are the six Citaros to enter service this year. More Volvo double deckers are due next Spring

Further disposals are imminent with the arrival of 171-176 in next few weeks - Tridents 17-24 and VDLs 44-46 are to be retained at present

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)