Current time: 24/04/2024, 14:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bus Vannin
RE: Bus Vannin
Wonder if there Arriva ones James
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah they are Jordan - not sure what ones but hopefully I should see them coming off the boat tomorrow evening so I'll post on here when I know. Hope to get a ride on one when they're over
Find all posts by this user
The bendies which are on trial are MA27 BX04 MYC and MA38 BX04 NEF
DAF 57 FMN-499-T has been withdrawn and is believed to be heading to be heading to Blackpool shortly

Another DAF believed to be withdrawn is 55 FMN-497-T leaving 80 FMN-503-T as the last vehicle in service of this batch
DAF 55 FMN-497-T has returned to service

EDIT:

(21/12/2012 18:58)MAN-3460 Wrote:  Rumours suggest a twenty fifth Citaro could be entering service in the near future

This has now arrived on the Isle of Man. It is ex Mercedes-Benz demonstrator BN12 CLO and it will be numbered 225
(14/02/2013 18:53)MAN-3460 Wrote:  DAF 55 FMN-497-T has returned to service

EDIT:

(21/12/2012 18:58)MAN-3460 Wrote:  Rumours suggest a twenty fifth Citaro could be entering service in the near future

This has now arrived on the Isle of Man. It is ex Mercedes-Benz demonstrator BN12 CLO and it will be numbered 225

55 returned to use today, noted on route 13. The new Citaro is situated behind the bus wash, it carries Bus Vannin branding but no fleet number yet. Arriva Citaro MA38 has been in regular use on driver familiarisation, however MA27 appears to have has less use, not noted out of the depot today.
It would appear that DAF 57 has now been shipped, having left the dead patch, 225 now being in its spot.

Here is a news story about the bendies on trial on Isle of Man

Article HERE.
Citaro 225 LMN-225-D (ex BN12 CLO) has now entered service. It was on a service 4 returning from Peel
In addition there is now a third bendy over, MA34 (BX04 NDU)

DAF 55 has had its advert frames removed around a week ago and forum member BMN 67M informed me the other day that 80 has also had its advert frames removed. Once 55 and 80 have departed (believed to be very soon) only twelve DAF/VDL DB250s - 1-3, 5-10 and 44-46 - will be in service

The three articulated buses have recently completed their trials and have left the island

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)