Current time: 07/05/2024, 10:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
RE: North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
(29/03/2013 01:11)SNL 824 Wrote:  Am I the only person who thinks thinks this was an overreaction and detracts from the credibility of the NWVRT.

I don't know the routes that were going to be run, but I struggle to see serious H&S issues if a risk assessment was done today.

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate what the guys have done for bus preservation over the last year or two - absolutely outstanding, but on the face of it this postponment does seem unnecessary.

It's cracking the flags in Liverpool today SO FAR!!! If I wear my conspiracy theorist hat for a second, there's two local bus rallies running this weekend, which is unusual in itself, and one seems to have been better advertised than the other.

If there's H&S issues it can only stem from some of the divvies who come to these events armed with no common sense at all, and can cock it up for organising future running days.

It might be an over-reaction, it might not? At the end of the day, the NWVRT have made a decision and it has to be respected. I only hope that everyone's aware of the postponement and nobody travels in specially only to be disappointed.

The Beatles, Fountains Of Wayne, XTC, The Who, ELO

Power Pop For All
[font=Impact][/font]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT) - teenagewasteland - 29/03/2013 07:44

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)