Current time: 27/04/2024, 00:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
RE: North West Vehicle Restoration Trust (NWVRT)
80D today....

2122 1218 ex Mann Island
238 and 302 also out and about.

Well done to all at NWVRT.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Many thanks and well done to all involved with today's running day.

Fantastic array of vehicles, some nice new launches and aside from the odd minor failure, most journeys ran mostly as planned.

Highlights for me were seeing North Western 651 looking gleaming as if it had just come off the production line and spending most of the afternoon reliving childhood bus memories on St Helens Swift 248 (although I only remember them in PTE livery sadly not the Corporation). Had a brill journey on 1301 this morning on the feeder from St Helens as well.
(31/05/2015 17:14)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Many thanks and well done to all involved with today's running day.

Fantastic array of vehicles, some nice new launches and aside from the odd minor failure, most journeys ran mostly as planned.

Highlights for me were seeing North Western 651 looking gleaming as if it had just come off the production line and spending most of the afternoon reliving childhood bus memories on St Helens Swift 248 (although I only remember them in PTE livery sadly not the Corporation). Had a brill journey on 1301 this morning on the feeder from St Helens as well.

Nice surprised to see Crosville Leyland National WFM816L just coming out, I never seen for ages. Hopefully back on the road soon as possibly. I only know three so far were WFM801K at Keightley, west Yorkshire, WFM808L still restored at St Helens, WFM816L at NWVRT.
anybody got any details for the event on 28th nov please as I can't find anything on their web page
(08/11/2015 12:16)dave4jackie Wrote:  anybody got any details for the event on 28th nov please as I can't find anything on their web page

Details of tomorrow's Nocturnal Running Day are now on the NWVRT's website.
It all starts at 2:00pm, ending at 9:00pm.
Sounds interesting....

http://nwvrt.co.uk/
Another successful open day today. Well done and thank you to all involved. Highlight for me was definitely having St Helens/MPTE Swift 248 back in PTE colours - definitely took me back to my younger years and of course it was like an oven on there - they always were in the summer lol.
North West Vehicle Preservation Trust
Hi, i was just wondering if nwvrt produces a newsletter like mtt at all and what do you get for your membership fee?
RE: North west vehicle preservation trust
email info@nwvrt.co.uk for more info
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Seen 0238 at Laird Street Garage earlier, would it be having its MOT?

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(16/03/2017 17:39)MTL0201 Wrote:  Seen 0238 at Laird Street Garage earlier, would it be having its MOT?

More than likely as Mr Rowlands is the assistant ops manager at birkenhead.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)