Current time: 20/05/2024, 06:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Weather
RE: The Weather
Been snowing steadily for past hour in east Cheshire. Roads already covered. Tough journey into work at 6 in morning :-(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
snowing bad in st helens as well mate bad thing is on my street there is a church and a school so right away thats the 2 worst aged people affected

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It has started in the last 15 minutes here on the Wirral and its just starting to stick , its going to make for an interesting start to the working week now .
Same here in Birkenhead, just starting to stick like wirralbus says.
It's not that bad in St Helens. Very light and certainly not sticking on the main roads.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
i live on a small road that gets next to no traffic at this time and most the road is now covered

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I'm on a main road, thankfully! Going by the latest BBC weather report, we should only be looking at very light snowfall until the early hours of the morning after which it should pretty much subdue itself.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Seen the weekly forecast on Countryfile and it only seems to be getting milder by next weekend - I fear a difficult week ahead!
currently belting down outside my house (Meltham Near huddersfield).No sign of gritters & we almost had a SPD Go into my neighbours garden trying to do the U-Turn.Almost upset it didnt crash,Maybe if it was damaged enough it could of been an end to the nasty thing!
Very heavy snow here in ormskirk at the mo it must be 3 feet deep!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)