Current time: 16/04/2024, 05:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ryanair
RE: Ryanair
How leniant are ryanair with bags? i mean if i was allowed say 22 and it was 22.8 would they charge me more or are they like Jetstar/Tiger who allow you 2 Grace (Unnoficially Wink )

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It's Ryanair do you even need to ask?
Thanks Looks like ill wear extra stuff and carry all my electrics in my coat Wink

Soon ryanair will be charging for coats you wear that you then take off onboard .

Can soon see them weighing coats at ryanair , they seem to be able to get away with everything else .
(04/04/2015 17:18)wirralbus Wrote:  Soon ryanair will be charging for coats you wear that you then take off onboard .

Can soon see them weighing coats at ryanair , they seem to be able to get away with everything else .

You'll also get charged extra if you haven't been to the toilet before check-in. Every little bit of extra weight counts LOL
Ryanair and easyjet could learn a lot from Tiger and Jetstar

Whilst people move towards the likes of Ryanair and Easyjet though there policies will stay the same , its when they start noticing a drop off that changes will happen as there business model will suffer.
Does anyone know the weight limit on a second bag of hand luggage with Ryanair? i can't seem to find the answer online

(04/05/2015 09:27)SLTRegular Wrote:  Does anyone know the weight limit on a second bag of hand luggage with Ryanair? i can't seem to find the answer online

Are you actually allowed a second carry on?
Yes it's even mentioned in the new ryanair advert that airs on sky

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)