Current time: 16/05/2024, 16:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(16/06/2013 19:02)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(16/06/2013 18:26)First Class Wrote:  As a result, the fares are particularly high.

I personally think the night buses would benefit from being re routed in the city centre, perhaps serving cook street and passing the bars and clubs and then down sir thomas street like day time services would make it a real earner, i doubt clubbers will walk all the way to QS bus station to get a night bus as after a few drinks navigation isnt really an option.. perhaps taking the service to the customer may be beneficial rather than hoping the customer will come to the night bus, which isnt likely after a few drinks!

Personally i dont reckon this would be a good idea, due to the fact there is a lot of congestion at night with a lot of taxi's around, and police etc. It would just hold the bus up making it late. As for the clubbers, you would be surprised with the amount of people who actually use the night buses from Queen Square

Surprisingly a lot of people use the night buses of a weekend, ive seen many drunken people in Queen Square at night.

it was a few months ago i used night service N37 at around 3am. I werent to drunk that night so i got curious and i counted all the people who got on, and i remember that 33 people got on and each one paid £4. Thats if i added correctly £132 made just from that one service. Imagine how much they make throughout the night with all 3 night services.

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - busdude - 16/06/2013 23:53
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 14/09/2013, 16:37
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 18/09/2013, 20:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)