Current time: 16/05/2024, 21:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(09/05/2013 10:04)MX12 KWB Wrote:  engine really quiet compared to the Enviro400s/DLAs etc

I think that was another selling point they used to get funding for them, reduced noise pollution!

On another note, due to road works at 3 stags / spital crossroads, Today, tomorrow (11th) and sunday (12th) Church road closed between Stanton Rd and Spital Crossroads between 9.30am and 3.30pm on the mentioned dates.

Bus diversions are as follows
- Route 487/488 (Neston bnd) continues straight on at Wirral Grammar School, past Grammar boys along Cross Lane, onto Beechway and on Brimstage Rd and continuing as normal. The return (Lpool bnd) is the same but in reverse.
- Route 410/110 (Clatterbridge bnd) turns onto Heath Rd at Bebington Village then turns right along Cross Lane, onto Beechway and on Brimstage Rd and continuing as normal. The return (Birkenhead bnd) is the same but in reverse.
-Route 419/119 (Mill Park bnd) continues through Beb Village and turns left down Quarry Rd East then onto Bromborough Road, following it until Spital Dam before continuing up Spital hill toward Bromborough along Spital Road as normal. The return (Woodside bnd) is the same but in reverse.

The posters also state that route 410/487 are unaffected on sunday and will run the normal route.
Also worth pointing out that during these diversions, timetable displays at affected bus stops and drivers have been told also that passengers may alight or board a service at any bus stop on the diversions.
I'm not sure about A2B route 112/113 however as theres no mention of that or the 419 on the posters.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - R879 HRF - 10/05/2013 21:12
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 14/09/2013, 16:37
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 18/09/2013, 20:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)