Current time: 16/05/2024, 20:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
The 423s are missing out the sandbrook towards liverpool because there are road works on the 1 way exit by moreton cross and apparantly its difficult for drivers to turn out... one driver i had forgot to miss it out and just about got out no problems in an enviro, but in longer wider buses such as pulsars it would be difficult so Mr Arriva has just said not to bother going around - probably could manage going around though anyway so a bit pointless!

Speaking of cadets 3111.. 2445 was on the 464 this morning - over the past week or 2 this particular duty (07:35 to NF from BBS) has commonly been a pulsar or more recently a cadet!

Also 2421 has developed an electrical fault where the interior lights keep flashing on and off and the water light keeps coming up on the dash, along with a nice high pitched beep - i know its common on these cadets for the interior N/S lights go off on some when slowing down if the gears arnt changing down properly to try and prevent them stalling (at least thats what the electricians say), but this one does it while accellerating so clearly a fault! Its just been booked off the 418s.

2433 is leaking exhaust fumes through the back seat - yes its nice and warm if your sitting above it but its covering the seat in soot and also a slight health risk id imagine if its on a quiet trip such as a late evening 118/9 where the doors arnt opened and windows shut.. Lets just hope VOSA dont call it off the road for one of their suprise inspections !

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - R879 HRF - 23/11/2012 13:55
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 14/09/2013, 16:37
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - 4204 - 18/09/2013, 20:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)