Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(02/06/2012 21:40)P450 SWX Wrote:  Today I only noticed 2 darts one was 2314 on 411 the other 2345 on 410 did not see any ABA's or Marshalls

7557 was on the 409 still with 418 on the back blind :P

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nice to see 7557 blinds have been fixed last seen E1 on it
Find all posts by this user
Went on a nice diversionary route via Claughton Road and Exmouth Street on the 09:52 411 departure from Woodside Ferry on Pulsar 2 3003.

Haha guess the driver forgot to turn right down Hemingford Street?
Are both buses Pulsars today Tom as recently it's been a Pulsar and A Enviro400
7554 made lasted on a 423 all last night, 7557,7547 where parked in line with some other darts and some DAFs so i guess they'll be back out again monday morning. 7554 was washed an parked up in line as usual last night so again should be out next week.

2424 on 487 yesterday, 2433 on 403/13.

Luke

I am no longer active on this forum.
7556 has also finished service at Laird Street and is parked next to 7551, No others are parked at the back yet.

More Cadets have arrived and I also have the fleet numbers of the others in the far corner, they are: 2417 / 2422 / 2425 / 2431 / 2434. 2417 is the only one in the revised livery, the rest look a state in the old livery.
has it been confirmed if the ABA darts are for scrap or service at other depots?
(03/06/2012 13:47)N301 CKB Wrote:  More Cadets have arrived and I also have the fleet numbers of the others in the far corner, they are: 2417 / 2422 / 2425 / 2431 / 2434. 2417 is the only one in the revised livery, the rest look a state in the old livery.
X431 HJA (2431) has arrived at Birkenhead? That's a very surprising move! It was facing being scrapped at Speke due to it having lots of cost-effective faults and being booked off constantly by drivers due to those faults and its lack of speed. I know that it wasn't planned to be painted and refurbished with Speke because its future wasn't fully decided. I actually rode on it myself a few months ago and the ride-quality was absolutely abysmal - flickering lights, rattles and vibrations beyond being violent (especially in idle - it felt like it was going to cut out every time), a strong diesel smell... Good luck with that bus!
(03/06/2012 13:48)bolton bus basher Wrote:  has it been confirmed if the ABA darts are for scrap or service at other depots?
Each depot has their own circumstances. Whilst R-ABA Plaxton Pointer 2s are on their way out, some depots mightn't have any replacements ready for them yet. Also, some depots mightn't see the ABAs as being ready for scrap just yet - they could have other priorities.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Many Volvo B7TL/Wright Eclipse Gemini's out today on the 432/433/437's including 4201, 4203, 4204 and 4205.

I was in Upton earlier on and seen a Pulsar and Enviro coming the other way, Pulsar on the 437 and the Enviro on the 118!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)