Current time: 19/04/2024, 08:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wimbledon 2012
Wimbledon 2012
For all you lovers of summer sports Wimbledon Tennis is now upon us .

The Womens event seems to be quite open for the first time in years .

The mens event is strange that Nadal likes Roland Garos which has a slow bounce most suited to his game , if he manages to last to the later stages he starts to enjoy Wimbledon but the speed of the ball off the surface gets him to start off with , maybe Wimbledon just needs that extra week for the players acclimatise .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Wimbledon 2012
Never seen the point of tennis, but each to their own.

Hope the rain keeps away.
After 74 years, a Briton has made it to the Wimbledon Final - Andy Murray will play Roger Federer on Sunday.

Who thought at the start of last week we'd be seeing that as a final?

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
this stopped my programme coming on next week, fingers crossed it comes on tomoz as its a once a week thing, the tennis match itself did turn out to be a good game and i admit i liked watching it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wimbledon , its amazing how many fans just come out of the woodwork because its a briton in the final of one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments in the world .

The last time a briton won Wimbledon was in 1936 and the last time a briton was actually in the final was in 1938 , both before the outbreak of WW2.
A good day for the Williams sisters - and a Brit wins the mens doubles - roll on tomorrow
Good luck to Andy Murray today!
Marray did it yesterday , now time for Murray .
Andy didn't disgrace himself at all - in fact, he looked the less nervous for long periods of the match. Unlike his other three Grand Slam finals, he had a right old go and had Roger worried. Felt bad for him at the end there with the tears, so good on the crowd for putting their collective arm around his shoulder. There's no shame in losing to the greatest tennis player of all time. Federer is a genius and it's been a real pleasure to watch him at his peak. One of the most admirable sportsmen of all time, and a gentleman to boot.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)