Current time: 04/05/2024, 04:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
There is a long long story to all of that though and weirdly that became part of how I got my job in the bus industry!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/01/2016 19:18)wirralbus Wrote:  Infamy would have a field day with the proposals of Merseytravel to the Mersey ferries .

He would say it is a case of I told you so and you wouldn't believe me .

It was not Bowing Park related so don't think Infamy141 would be fussed be good to see a return of some of the origional members

Another one was MadMax he gave some intresting posts
(14/01/2016 10:12)E208 WBG Wrote:  It was not Bowing Park related so don't think Infamy141 would be fussed be good to see a return of some of the origional members

Another one was MadMax he gave some intresting posts

No - Infamy definitely had opinions on what Merseytravel might do to the ferries, and I rather feel he might have been right.

And yes his insight, particular brand of humour and forthright ability to share his views made the Forum a more interesting place to debate.

Yes also, I too miss Crosville and has witty postings.
(14/01/2016 00:26)buses7675 Wrote:  There is a long long story to all of that though and weirdly that became part of how I got my job in the bus industry!

If I remember correctly you started with HTL didn't you.
(14/01/2016 18:08)SNL 824 Wrote:  No - Infamy definitely had opinions on what Merseytravel might do to the ferries, and I rather feel he might have been right.

And yes his insight, particular brand of humour and forthright ability to share his views made the Forum a more interesting place to debate.

Yes also, I too miss Crosville and has witty postings.

He did think that Bowring Park had been left to rot by the Bus Industry , when most other areas where given a half decent service.
Bowring Park even got its own special bus this summer, the K1 run by Cumfybus while they replaced the Greystone bridge!

buses7675

Should have been I1 as in Infamy 1 .

That was the sausage bridge was it not .
It was yes, which used to have a big number K1 on the bridge - the bridges all seemed to be numbered K1 and upwards in the Knowsley part of the M62.

buses7675

It seems we have a bridge basher in our midst , pardon the pun Buses7675.

Im sure in bus driver life bridge bashing is one of the biggest most embarrassing thinks you can do .
Celebrity Deaths
Old Roan Railway Station has seen its fair share of bridge Bashing over the years .

I know one of the Leyland national's , yes a Leyland national was involved in a bridge bash a good few years back in the St Helens area , it must have been a really tiny underbridge that one .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)