Current time: 04/05/2024, 02:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
a good few of the deckers that Arriva eventually got rid of have gone to companies that do School Work , for second hand double deckers school work is an ideal part time past time for the buses , though there is some single deck school buses its not the norm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Oh i do wonder if dear crosville will make another appearance again , we all miss his humourous anecdotes and laugh a minute attitude .
Intact when I joined the original forum in January 2008 (yes I've been on here for eight years now - doesn't time fly), Crosville was one of the regulars on here and a great laugh with it. Definitely much missed. Another member who created a bit of humour at the time I recall was LA 1449 - a case of whatever happened to.
Wonder what happened to the infamous infamy and his various networks?
Infamy would have a field day with the proposals of Merseytravel to the Mersey ferries .

He would say it is a case of I told you so and you wouldn't believe me .
(13/01/2016 18:41)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Intact when I joined the original forum in January 2008 (yes I've been on here for eight years now - doesn't time fly), Crosville was one of the regulars on here and a great laugh with it. Definitely much missed. Another member who created a bit of humour at the time I recall was LA 1449 - a case of whatever happened to.

They was the days when you could have as much banter at this end of the forum as you can with the serious side of the forum , how times have changed .
Wasn't Infamy booted off in the end, think he posted something quite unpleasant to one of the mods. However, he was kind of entertaining and you could certainly have some fun with him.
(13/01/2016 19:37)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Wasn't Infamy booted off in the end, think he posted something quite unpleasant to one of the mods. However, he was kind of entertaining and you could certainly have some fun with him.

Yeah he lost his rag with one of the original moderators .

It was always good to have an opposing side to his arguments .
Infamy 141 was definitely a character if a little bit controversial to say the least. I know some of his comments regarding a certain independent operator in St Helens were shall we say critical.
I remember that with Infamy myself as i remember Buses7675 posting a Message about him being booted of the forum due to him giving a moderator abuse and then told him to go and commit sexual acts with his pets, One things for sure, Infamy liked to tell people his opinion on everything.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)