Current time: 30/04/2024, 16:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2024 Cascade
2024 Cascade
Happy New Year guys, here's the new Cascade thread starting as of 01/01/2024 at 12AM Midnight, enjoy all the fireworks tonight
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 2024 Cascade
Based on the Chester and Wirral event, Cumbria's 10560 should now be back in Cumbria from Rock Ferry and 11111 is now back at Gillmoss, if both aren't, it'll be tomorrow
(01/01/2024 21:58)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  Based on the Chester and Wirral event, Cumbria's 10560 should now be back in Cumbria from Rock Ferry and 11111 is now back at Gillmoss, if both aren't, it'll be tomorrow

10560 was based at Chester for the event not rockferry

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(01/01/2024 23:07)chester285 Wrote:  10560 was based at Chester for the event not rockferry

Left chester went to GM fir fuel and back to Cumbria
Appears as if 19143 is tracking at Gillmoss as I saw it tracking on Bustimes (usual disclaimer) on the 17 but im unsure if this is the actual thing, has anyone saw it to say it's there from Chester?
Shocked RE: 2024 Cascade
St Helens and Bootle still have busses waiting to be transfered between Yorkshire and Derby respectively. With the 09 plates reaching the age limit this year, wonder where these replacements may come from?
(03/01/2024 13:51)chris-s Wrote:  St Helens and Bootle still have busses waiting to be transfered between Yorkshire and Derby respectively. With the 09 plates reaching the age limit this year, wonder where these replacements may come from?

With DB ownership being sold off this year there is a good chance brand new Evroas will be ordered.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(03/01/2024 14:16)Y458 KNF Wrote:  With DB ownership being sold off this year there is a good chance brand new Evroas will be ordered.

I wouldn’t count on it personally.

MCV’s order books are overflowing thanks to the success of the Volvo BZL. I also can’t imagine Arriva spending more than necessary to replace the aging fleet when franchising is due next year
(03/01/2024 14:30)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  I wouldn’t count on it personally.

MCV’s order books are overflowing thanks to the success of the Volvo BZL. I also can’t imagine Arriva spending more than necessary to replace the aging fleet when franchising is due next year
I have heard that new buses are to be ordered this year for Arriva, what they are or when they'll be done, I dont know
(03/01/2024 22:30)North West Bus Spotter Wrote:  I have heard that new buses are to be ordered this year for Arriva, what they are or when they'll be done, I dont know

Arriva has got so many buses that are 14 years old that will have to be replaced with newer vehicles well before franchising comes into effect.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)