Current time: 05/05/2024, 17:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

List of operators who've signed up to the £2 fare cap
RE: List of operators who've signed up to the £2 fare cap
(07/01/2023 11:41)knutstransport Wrote:  This perhaps needs to be questioned by local authorities and the traffic commissioners. If it's a legal requirement to clearly display the route number and destination in a way that's accessible to people with certain disabilities, how is it OK for those details to flash on and off? While there's visual disabilities, that require clear and large displays, there's also reading disabilities where people need more time to be able to read text.

I nearly got caught out on Wednesday by it, went to my local stop for the 407 [413/414 also serve the stop], Arriva hybrid approaching with the £2 fare displaying on the display, the route number showed at the last minute as the bus approached the stop & was on a 414, rather than a late running 407.

Stagecoach can clearly display route number & still advertise the £2 fare on the display on their buses, why can't Arriva do the same?

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: List of operators who've signed up to the £2 fare cap - MTL0201 - 07/01/2023 11:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)