Current time: 23/04/2024, 20:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Howards/Springfield
RE: Howards/Springfield
The X22 Could do with somthing with less steps, Its mainly Pensionors on it! Theyre always babbeling o about the shopping trollies getting up the stairs and things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
If its an Olympian allocated, the majority of the time its one step with no dividing bar in the middle, so its easy to get them on.
If its a B10M, its slightly harder, but Im sure the driver would be always willing to help.
None of them have struggled upto now with the steps and as K853 said the driver would be willing to help
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
F20 HOW has recently undergone repaint and now awaits application of logos and legals.
Recent purchase is HJ02 XVL, DAF/Van Hool new to Sea View, Poole and purchased from Reptons of Bookham, Surrey. It is still in it's previous operators livery but will no doubt be painted up with in the coming months.
Photo here. Photo Credit plaxtongeezer (Gareth Hughes)
Stick a new, clear set of indicator housings on one of those, some shiny alloys and they look years newer than they are! Case in hand would be the ex-Fairway Vanhool now with Young's Coaches. Good to see Howard's are continuing with their investment however!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
A lick of paint will do it the world of good as well I think! But I agree, its one of those bodies that looks deceiving modern when it is actually much older than you may be led to believe sometimes!
i seen Howards were on the cover of coach and bus week a fortnight ago.
Howards M202 LHP has just had a repaint into a revised Howards livery with a view to possibly roll it out across all of their fleet. Feedback welcome
Credit to author of photo (Link below):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49804259@N03/7823075266/
I really do like that livery, I thought the old Howards one was fantastic but that is even better!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Another Quality Job by the Author as usual. looks smart and modern but I think there is abit too much blue on the back. Someone has said paint the bumper green and it will be better. Wonder if they will have to repaint the office now into the new Livery haha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)