Current time: 24/04/2024, 00:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North West
RE: Go North West
Today I rode Citaro 6223 on route 41. I had to shun a Volvo B9TL and an Enviro400 before the Citaro came.

The 14.15 departure of route 52 from Trafford Centre was cancelled.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Some of the ex-London Volvo B5LH - MCV EvoSetis gave entered service. There are a few pix on Flickr and even one in the new edition of Buses magazine. They seem to have kept Go-Ahead London seating moquette.
(24/04/2022 05:36)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Some of the ex-London Volvo B5LH - MCV EvoSetis gave entered service. There are a few pix on Flickr and even one in the new edition of Buses magazine. They seem to have kept Go-Ahead London seating moquette.

Think there’s 7 or 8 out now.
Rare working yesterday saw Enviro400 3104 out on 95s which must be the first time in a while that Go Northwest have allocated a decker to 95 although with the service going every 30mins from today Mon-Sat this could end up being a regular occurrence now.

The other working on 95 that I saw was Streetlite 6007.

Despite what's been said about Evocities being mainly for 17/18s not one was allocated to the routes yesterday with them mainly being allocated to 100s yesterday from what I saw while I was out so it does seem this might be the norm on Sundays.
(25/04/2022 05:55)M60lad Wrote:  Rare working yesterday saw Enviro400 3104 out on 95s which must be the first time in a while that Go Northwest have allocated a decker to 95 although with the service going every 30mins from today Mon-Sat this could end up being a regular occurrence now.

The other working on 95 that I saw was Streetlite 6007.

Despite what's been said about Evocities being mainly for 17/18s not one was allocated to the routes yesterday with them mainly being allocated to 100s yesterday from what I saw while I was out so it does seem this might be the norm on Sundays.

The 95’s are inter worked with the 97/98 now so it will become very normal to see deckers on the 95 in the coming weeks and months.
The evo cities are regularly allocated to the 67/100 infact there was one on the 97/98 yesterday. There was also an Orbits Enviro200 out on 18’s for most of the day.
Having travelled on EvoSeti 3062, I notice that they still retain GA London seating moquette and yellow grabrails. While they have been converted to single-door, no seats have been fitted where the centre door was.

I have seen examples of 09-reg Eclipses refurbished with seating moquette as per route 135 Volvo B9TLs. A handful of other B5TLs have this moquette too.
This weekend 2 buses are down at Luton parkway on rail replacement.
(11/11/2022 17:31)Mrboo Wrote:  This weekend 2 buses are down at Luton parkway on rail replacement.

Think it was last weekend. 4 drivers went down and used Go North east vehicles.
(11/11/2022 18:12)Mayneway Wrote:  Think it was last weekend. 4 drivers went down and used Go North east vehicles.
Same again this weekend.
GNW Shared with LAP-HIT euro 5 on my control book. I know I am not allowed to drive non Gal buses. So GNW drivers have to be on GNE policy
Go North West have now got 6 more Volvo B7RLE Eclipse 2s from Go South Coast with confirmed fleet and reg numbers.

6165 HJ63 JOV
6166 HJ63 JPF
6167 BN64 CNO
6168 BN64 CNU
6169 BN64 CNV
6170 HF64 BSU

They are to replace the Citaros and will soon be going into CrossCity livery for the 41s.

For recent interests of bus photos please visit my Flickr account below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135097870@N02/

For my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfanThomasTheBusEnthusiast/

And check out my Instagram page for more recent bus photos:
@emt_buses.175

Also check out with my TikTok account:
@emt_busenthusiast_175
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)