Current time: 28/04/2024, 19:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North West
RE: Go North West
Seems ironic that the Enviro400s are going back on the route that were originally used on when they were at Rusholme.

As for why the Enviro400s are being repainted I'm sure I read somewhere that it was due to some trips on there are busier than others and that the Citaroes weren't coping on there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
69176 tracking as 69179 the latter is no longer with Go North West

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
One in full livery, It seems they have changed the standard livery with the orange stripe does down vertical rather than diagonally

https://www.flickr.com/photos/81788292@N...GX-2n1dP8X
10 Citaros have been offered for sale between £12,500 and £14,000.
NK08 CHC, CHJ, CHV, CHX, CHY available now,
NK08 CHD, CHG, CHH, CHN, CHO available soon.

Considering they haven't been here very long and have apparently had a fair amount of money spent on them, I suspect they may be trying to flog some bags of nails!
(07/02/2022 17:37)Solo40336 Wrote:  10 Citaros have been offered for sale between £12,500 and £14,000.
NK08 CHC, CHJ, CHV, CHX, CHY available now,
NK08 CHD, CHG, CHH, CHN, CHO available soon.

Considering they haven't been here very long and have apparently had a fair amount of money spent on them, I suspect they may be trying to flog some bags of nails!

I personally think the ones for sale are in better condition than the pink (41 branded) citaros. Plans change though, the elderly B7’s were tired and needed to go, the citaros were deemed a decent replacement, but the Evosetti’s serve three purposes, they are hybrid and need no converting or retrofitting, the engineers at Queens are familiar with the B5LH, and there will be no issue with capacity.
(07/02/2022 22:23)Mayneway Wrote:  I personally think the ones for sale are in better condition than the pink (41 branded) citaros. Plans change though, the elderly B7’s were tired and needed to go, the citaros were deemed a decent replacement, but the Evosetti’s serve three purposes, they are hybrid and need no converting or retrofitting, the engineers at Queens are familiar with the B5LH, and there will be no issue with capacity.

It seems the Citaros are stop gaps to allow the B7RLEs to be withdrawn I wonder how much longer the 41 branded examples will stay as I have a feeling they’ll be replaced in the next 12 months

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(07/02/2022 22:39)Y458 KNF Wrote:  It seems the Citaros are stop gaps to allow the B7RLEs to be withdrawn I wonder how much longer the 41 branded examples will stay as I have a feeling they’ll be replaced in the next 12 months

Also seems wei were all lied to because the citaros are being advertised as Euro 5
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/02/2022 00:23)NorthernCounties Wrote:  Also seems wei were all lied to because the citaros are being advertised as Euro 5

Pretty sure the pink ones are being done.
(07/02/2022 22:39)Y458 KNF Wrote:  It seems the Citaros are stop gaps to allow the B7RLEs to be withdrawn I wonder how much longer the 41 branded examples will stay as I have a feeling they’ll be replaced in the next 12 months

They were only ever going to be stop gaps because of there age, but to be honest the B7’s are incredible workhorses and could probably do another 10 years with no issues, sadly only their age is against them.
(08/02/2022 01:46)Mayneway Wrote:  They were only ever going to be stop gaps because of there age, but to be honest the B7’s are incredible workhorses and could probably do another 10 years with no issues, sadly only their age is against them.

Are there still any older B7s on the road here or have they all gone now?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)