Current time: 17/05/2024, 06:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Get me there and Contactless card payment
RE: Get me there and Contactless card payment
(15/01/2021 03:43)Mrboo Wrote:  Yes it is as it part of the terms of taking cards is they end user has to play there part to stop chargebacks. if they can show they doing their best they don't get chargeback fees. But if it happening with drivers who know who doing it but dont want the hassle that is a issue. or say more then 1 time happens within a short time with driver the driver is not picking up them trying many cards as they can ask to check name on card and to sign to see if same as back also as part of paying by card until they sort it. even with Contactless you can do a Check with the signature before issue

You are talking absolute rubbish. There is no obligation for any card holder to show a bus driver or shop assistant or anyone else their card. Every post you have made on this thread has been nonsense including your opening post where you claim it’s nothing to do with fraud and is a stunt by operators to push there own tickets.
Here’s an idea..... pass your PCV licence and come and join us uncaring drivers and you can unearth all the fraudulent pass buyers and put us all to shame
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get me there and Contactless card payment - Mayneway - 15/01/2021 11:13

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)