Current time: 19/05/2024, 10:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
2600 on the 3s again and 2608 on 188 and solo on 166
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4663 is here from Green Lane and is on the 75's today, can I ask if it is on loan or a permanent transfer please?
(23/09/2022 07:39)NathanR Wrote:  4663 is here from Green Lane and is on the 75's today, can I ask if it is on loan or a permanent transfer please?

I think it may be a swap as 3058 is back at Green Lane.
Nice to see the Speke hybrids starting to go in for repaint now
Strangely, 4663 is back at Green Lane, I happened to observe it on the 15 this morning, although 3058 is tracking at Green Lane I cannot outright confirm if that is still there.

Maybe it might've been needed at the depot for a couple of days to cover for a vehicle?
(27/09/2022 12:13)NathanR Wrote:  Strangely, 4663 is back at Green Lane, I happened to observe it on the 15 this morning, although 3058 is tracking at Green Lane I cannot outright confirm if that is still there.

Maybe it might've been needed at the depot for a couple of days to cover for a vehicle?
4663 was on the 68 at 1300.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
3017 is now here on 188s today
3056 was on the 166 this evening
BusTimes related question which can't be guaranteed reliable but one out of curiosity, are decker's able to be allocated onto the 3/3A route or are they unsuitable for service on said route, considering 4574 did some journeys before being replaced.
(24/10/2022 16:39)NathanR Wrote:  BusTimes related question which can't be guaranteed reliable but one out of curiosity, are decker's able to be allocated onto the 3/3A route or are they unsuitable for service on said route, considering 4574 did some journeys before being replaced.

Given that HTL.used Solos and I’ve never seen more than a dozen on it, the use of deckers seems way over the top, although I realise if they could be used on the route and only a decker was available then it would probably make sense to use one

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)