Current time: 02/05/2024, 04:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(09/12/2021 20:20)Barney Wrote:  I think it was the one that crashed into the railings outside Central Station last month. The damage didn't look too bad but presumably it was not economically viable to repair it.

From memory that was 2598 which was fixed and returned to service

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
With 2576 I believe it was a car that hit the the bus - could be repaired but at its age maybe unlikely.

Anyway better if we don't talk about crash damage etc too much but we can say 2576 is certainly off the road at the moment.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
anyone know what’s happened to 4478, and if it’s still in 500 livery? as it’s not been out in a fair while
4478 is still in 500 livery and is in the garage.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
2608 had been involved in a shunt with a car this morning when I was passing through the Georgian Quarter.
4442 arrived at Speke yesterday the first one to come back from St Helens.

Its first bit was a 699 last night
Has 2575 been withdrawn? im expecting Speke remaining Commanders to be withdrawn very soon

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Still surprised the 500 doesn’t have Audio-Visual announcements, as they did pre 82A/500 merger. All three 500-spec buses still have the screens and speakers fitted from their previous use and makes sense considering the fact the 500 is the flagship Airport-City bus. Also the fact that other routes I.e. 10B and 14 are now getting them, albeit on newer buses. Nonetheless, the technology is there and when the screens are on, the most they do is display a message asking passengers to press the bell and wait for the bus to stop.
(05/02/2022 15:50)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  Still surprised the 500 doesn’t have Audio-Visual announcements, as they did pre 82A/500 merger. All three 500-spec buses still have the screens and speakers fitted from their previous use and makes sense considering the fact the 500 is the flagship Airport-City bus. Also the fact that other routes I.e. 10B and 14 are now getting them, albeit on newer buses. Nonetheless, the technology is there and when the screens are on, the most they do is display a message asking passengers to press the bell and wait for the bus to stop.

It’s possible the system hasn’t been wired up or was removed when the 500 merged with the 82A

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Unless I've missed something, has 2608 been withdrawn alongside the Commanders, not seen it on the road for a while. Thanks in advance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)