Current time: 01/05/2024, 22:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(10/07/2021 19:58)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I hope Arriva DaySavers are valid on route 201 without us needing Merseytravel tickets.

They are indeed. To be fair to them, Arriva tend to have a “if we run it, it’s valid” attitude in Merseyside (can’t speak for anywhere else).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/07/2021 04:54)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  They are indeed. To be fair to them, Arriva tend to have a “if we run it, it’s valid” attitude in Merseyside (can’t speak for anywhere else).

That's good and thanks for letting me know. I may ride it in September now. Idea
Diversions on the 82 down Park Lane are now so frequent that dests now show “Along Park Lane into Liverpool ONE” on the dests for these journeys.
The shuttles to Creamfields are tracking on bustimes as CF1, seems to be all Speke Enviro400's at the moment.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(26/08/2021 10:09)gka472l Wrote:  The shuttles to Creamfields are tracking on bustimes as CF1, seems to be all Speke Enviro400's at the moment.

HTH

Do these shuttles pick up along the route or only in Liverpool city centre?
(26/08/2021 12:38)Barney Wrote:  Do these shuttles pick up along the route or only in Liverpool city centre?

Think it's just City Centre then non stop to the Creamfields site

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(26/08/2021 13:30)MTL0201 Wrote:  Think it's just City Centre then non stop to the Creamfields site

That seems like a lost opportunity. Unless every bus is leaving full I would have thought that operating as a limited stop serving Aigburth Vale, Garston and Speke may have made more sense but what would I know.
(26/08/2021 13:40)Barney Wrote:  That seems like a lost opportunity. Unless every bus is leaving full I would have thought that operating as a limited stop serving Aigburth Vale, Garston and Speke may have made more sense but what would I know.

Most likely done so it can take any available route between Liverpool & the site, if the Aigburth Road goes belly up then it can take the M62 to the Widnes turn off, or go another route.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(26/08/2021 14:57)MTL0201 Wrote:  Most likely done so it can take any available route between Liverpool & the site, if the Aigburth Road goes belly up then it can take the M62 to the Widnes turn off, or go another route.

Also the Creamfields is marketed as links created from Warrington Manchester and Liverpool. Ideal for Lime Street as a lot of people are day visitors that then stay in the city centre so the buses are perfect for them.

The issue with picking up on route is if a bus is full then that option cannot happen hence why it’s just the 2 locations served.
(26/08/2021 10:09)gka472l Wrote:  The shuttles to Creamfields are tracking on bustimes as CF1, seems to be all Speke Enviro400's at the moment.

HTH

Green Lane are supplying buses and drivers too, especially the overnight shuttle Friday/Saturday/Sunday

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)