Current time: 01/05/2024, 13:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Has anyone got an idea as to what’s happened to 4116 according to bus times it’s hasn’t been out recently
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/05/2021 13:26)darylyates17 Wrote:  Has anyone got an idea as to what’s happened to 4116 according to bus times it’s hasn’t been out recently

I managed to get a photo of it in mid-February and don't recall seeing it since then whenever I've been at Liverpool ONE or heading down Queens Drive, maybe I have but can't be certain, but now it is showing up as SORN.
(26/05/2021 14:48)NathanR Wrote:  I managed to get a photo of it in mid-February and don't recall seeing it since then whenever I've been at Liverpool ONE or heading down Queens Drive, maybe I have but can't be certain, but now it is showing up as SORN.

Thanks for the update I’m guessing it’s been withdrawn then
Seems to be severe disruption at the moment, especially to 80/A services. No doubt due to the City Centre scheme with services being constantly diverted.
B7 was just getting lifted from Bootle lay over when i left work at 6.30, didn't see which one it was.
Apologies if this has already been asked but are Arriva click still operating in the city centre? I'm sure I've just seen one doing a shuttle
(07/07/2021 08:37)ls1911 Wrote:  Apologies if this has already been asked but are Arriva click still operating in the city centre? I'm sure I've just seen one doing a shuttle

I know for a fact that I was frequently seeing the Click vans on Clatterbridge P&R services on the odd occasion, and they still run the 201 service from Speke's Morrisons store to Liverpool, though I haven't seen a singular vehicle on the 201 in person.

Though I'm confident that the Clatterbridge P&R is actually ran by the Click vans from Green Lane, as I recall seeing BYD's allocated to the service a year ago as well as Clatterbridge's close proximity to Green Lane. Not sure about which depot runs the 201 unfortunately.

Arriva did announce in July of last year that the Click service was not returning due to COVID-19 but they'd continue to run the 201.
The 201 is indeed operated by Speke depot, as well as the Speke Zone DRT service on behalf of Merseytravel.

I believe some drivers come off the Speke Zone service to then operate the 201
(07/07/2021 19:31)Liamkennedy2231 Wrote:  The 201 is indeed operated by Speke depot, as well as the Speke Zone DRT service on behalf of Merseytravel.

I believe some drivers come off the Speke Zone service to then operate the 201

ArrivaClick services were stopped on 29/3/2020 due to Covid and in July 2020 it was announced it would not be returning apart from the 201 and Speke Zone service.

The Speke Zone service which is operated as ArrivaClick DRT under contract to Merseytravel, the 201 bus service and Clatterbridge Park and Ride all remain in operation. All buses and drivers are run from Green Lane Depot. Speke do not operate any of these services.

Clatterbridge used BYD electrics originally but this transferred as planned to Click from Sept 2020.

All services are worked with a PVR of 4 buses and are inter worked with each other for efficiency.
(10/07/2021 16:38)Route102 Wrote:  ArrivaClick services were stopped on 29/3/2020 due to Covid and in July 2020 it was announced it would not be returning apart from the 201 and Speke Zone service.

The Speke Zone service which is operated as ArrivaClick DRT under contract to Merseytravel, the 201 bus service and Clatterbridge Park and Ride all remain in operation. All buses and drivers are run from Green Lane Depot. Speke do not operate any of these services.

Clatterbridge used BYD electrics originally but this transferred as planned to Click from Sept 2020.

All services are worked with a PVR of 4 buses and are inter worked with each other for efficiency.

I hope Arriva DaySavers are valid on route 201 without us needing Merseytravel tickets.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)