Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Flixbus UK
RE: Flixbus UK
(16/07/2020 15:21)mikestone Wrote:  The Rochdale service did run to Euston.
;
Manchester-Waterloo via the Marches was a completely seperate service.
The Manchester to Waterloo was to link with eurostar

I seen on https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/fli...et.191981/
they using non PSVAR coaches on some runs and have been found out by doug and he was told you goto give them 7 days warning for a PSVAR coach
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Video of Doug Paulley in a wheelchair trying to use the service.
https://youtu.be/ufV-wLoAQzc
Not looking good for BM Coaches as they trying to say coaches are PSVAR compliant and they are looking into how they had a coach in there colours that was not PSVAR

http://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/ger...cess-laws/
Further changes to the network starting on Thursday, main news being a new route added London to Leeds (calling at Meadowhall) with minor changes to 023 London-Manchester. V3 schedule attached.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  flixbusuk_2020_v3.pdf (Size: 540.28 KB / Downloads: 12)
Now added, Flixbus will be serving Liverpool One from next week on a new route linking Liverpool, Birmingham and London.

[Image: Ef-Utu2WAAI8O7q?format=png]
Well that did not last long. They have pulled off all routes apart from Bristol to London. Looks like BM coaches and friends ran out of money.
Just seen BM Coaches with a green Flixbus coach full PSVAR at shudehill
Thandi TT21NDY was noted in Shudehill Bus Station yesterday by a friend of mine, showing "023 Manchester via London" on its destination display. It is believed that Turner's of Bristol are another operator running for Flixbus, but BM Coaches appear not to be involved this time.
Current services are run by Whippet ( Yorkshire services , Turners West of England , Linburg. East Midlands, Thandi Birmingham / Manchester , and also, they have partnership with Stagecoach Jet 747 / Arriva Greenline 757 / RATP Air Decker
For anyone who really wants to buy a single ticket in advance, Arriva are now selling bus tickets via Flixbus for the airport buses in Liverpool. Not sure how pleased I would be to turn up at the bus stop to then find out that I was being put on a normal service bus rather than a coach or higher spec bus.

Additional partnerships seem to now be Oxford Bus Company on their Airline route.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)