Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ashcroft's
RE: Ashcroft's
(15/08/2013 19:44)LJ51DCX Wrote:  
(15/08/2013 19:39)WidnesRuncornBus Wrote:  Rumour that ashcrofts are starting some kind of Widnes circular, cant see it myself with the 26/a being there amongst others. I don't see a lot of room for expansion with Widnes's bus network. Idle Gossip?

l read on flickr that they have been taken off from some contract service in Halton and Howards are currently running it with the East Lancs Dart???
Photo here;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60663859@N0...ezc-b1H6cB
which P-DCW was this and I thought Anthony Travel operated this with A LDV Convoy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Correct! It is infact run by a east lancs dart I belive and I think there was a Optare metro rider as well at some stage.

Does anybody know what happened this morning with the Ashcrofts Marshall Dart that crashed in Runcorn this morning. Looking at the pictures on Twitter, it looks pretty bad..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy0293/12134032615/

yes this bus was involved in A RTA thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the people involved
Was anybody injured do we know? Looked pretty bad on Twitter.
Apparently caused by the car running a red light, nobody appears to have been seriously injured.
Serves the driver of the car right to be honest, not only did he run a red light he was also allegedly speeding, for all they knew, that bus could have been filled with school children not wearing a seat belt or standing.

Maybe next time they'll learn not to cut in front of a bus and pay better attention to the road!
Do you know what, they probably won't learn and will continue to drive like an idiot. I agree it served the car driver right.
To be fair though how many bus drivers do it with a bus full of passengers??
Not to mention bus drivers who carnt be bothered to stop at pedestrian crossings to let people cross.

There's always one idiot in a rush who thinks their clever and above the law. Sad but true Sad
Very true, oh yes I have seen a bus driver drive like a prat recently as well, I was on the bus as well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)