Current time: 01/05/2024, 20:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Does anyone know dates of when certain buses are going to be withdrawn?
Find all posts by this user
Not sure what you expect to be withdrawn as the oldest buses here are B7's and commanders, both sets of vehicles are getting new paint and seat covees so probably be a whike yet for those. The older cadets are due to get withdrawn that are elsewhere.
(20/09/2019 05:12)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Not sure what you expect to be withdrawn as the oldest buses here are B7's and commanders, both sets of vehicles are getting new paint and seat covees so probably be a whike yet for those. The older cadets are due to get withdrawn that are elsewhere.

I’m sure 2491 is here and is one of the Cadets that are due to be withdrawn
(20/09/2019 08:52)darylyates17 Wrote:  I’m sure 2491 is here and is one of the Cadets that are due to be withdrawn

I didn't know it was still here and being a 54 plate I'm aware they are supposed to be getting withdrawn. So 1 bus then
I think 2594 has come this evening straight from service in St Helens according to the tracker it’s on the 699
New timetable up for the 79/79C/79D from 7th October

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/getting-...02019).pdf
The Enviro400 4570 is now using the B7TL 4110 ticket machine. This is shown on the ticket. Bus times track is also shown as 4110.
Does anyone know why 4625 and 4684 have swapped depots? Thanks
(13/10/2019 17:03)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Does anyone know why 4625 and 4684 have swapped depots? Thanks

I know 4625 is in the special livery for the Keith Haring exhibition at the Tate....although why that means it went to Speke I couldn't say....

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Cadet 2636 out on 79 today.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)