Current time: 27/04/2024, 13:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
2577 has been repainted into Interurban
Find all posts by this user
2593 has also been repainted into interurban.
Route 75 Enviro 400s 4683 and 4688 are out on the 79 and 79D respectively. They were following each other into town on Childwall Valley Road at 1015.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Enviros are allocated at random and don't really stick to the routes they was bought for

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nice to see Speke investing in the 500 again with 3x new deckers kitted out with luggage spaces, charging points and special livery.

It can't have been much more than a year ago that the Commanders were dedicated to the 500, amid concern that the route changes would kill off the route?
Should have said - photos on Arriva NW facebook page, and new route serves South Parkway, with fares reduced from £3 single to £2.20 - giving foreign visitors more pesky coins to get rid of during their stay!
It appears the branded vehicles are 4444, 4477 and 4478. They will be on the road from September 4th
(25/08/2016 11:30)Enviro400 Wrote:  Nice to see Speke investing in the 500 again with 3x new deckers kitted out with luggage spaces, charging points and special livery.

It can't have been much more than a year ago that the Commanders were dedicated to the 500, amid concern that the route changes would kill off the route?

I've lost count of the number of times different sets of vehicles have been dedicated to the 500!

Wait ... how come it says "Enviro400 Wrote" above when that isn't your username ...

Lol, turns out whenever you write E#400 without the #, the forum changes it to Enviro400
(25/08/2016 20:46)Valandil Wrote:  Wait ... how come it says "Enviro400 Wrote" above when that isn't your username ...

Lol, turns out whenever you write E#400 without the #, the forum changes it to Enviro400
Haha I have never noticed that before

Enviro400
4113, 4115, 4117, 4119 & 4122 were on the Creamfields shuttles today
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)